As we begin to slowly open our locations, the safety and well-being of our employees and our guests remains our top priority. In correspondence with CDC and city guidelines, we have implemented the following procedures to ensure the health of our staff and you, our guests.
- All employees will be required to go through a screening process before their shift. The screening process includes a questionnaire that determines how the employee is feeling that day and their temperature will be checked.
- We will be using a product that will aide in the disinfection of your vehicle before and after your wash.
- Stickers have been placed throughout the locations to encourage and maintain social distancing.
- Employees will be reminded to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Employees will refrain from touching their faces and making sure that they cover their nose and mouth when they cough or sneeze.
While we are taking these precautions, the following is a list of items we will expect from our guests.
- If you are experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or have a fever, please come back another day when you are not experiencing any symptoms.
- We ask that you please wear a mask during their visit.
- We request 1 person per vehicle.
- Maintain social distancing from others.
We will continue to monitor the CDC, state and local guidelines and make necessary updates to our procedures. If you have any further questions, please contact our Customer Service at 210-493-8822, ext. 200. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all adjust to this “new normal.”